I'm thinking of cutting updates down to 1 every 2-3 days or maybe dropping this blog until November 1st, aka the end of my HSC.
If you can't read it...o well.
Sorry
I added captions/subititles/whatever so you can read it. I added more dialogue there since there's room.
Something bothers me. It's a fact, he only ever dates a girl for a week before dumping her. But now it's been three weeks
Hey, Carmen. This...it doesn't make you a little suspicious?
Huh? What do you mean?
<(thought) Can I really tell her>
He's an asshole!. He just toys with a new woman each week. Why do you even like that kind of guy?
How dare you say that! You're wrong! It's romance. Going through a girl a week to find the One. It's totally romantic for a guy his age. But he's been with Tracy for three weeks...maybe he found her?! Actually, this time, I was hoping to...
Oh, that's the bell!
Her feelings for him are so strong and yet, I still...I'm such an idiot, always thinking
maybe...
Scene:basketball courtsLight blue is Tracy. Red is Jamie. Dark blue is Richard.
Go Jamie!! You can do it!
Oi! Dammit! (ball is knocked away)
Oh no! He lost the ball!
Trace, don't worry. There's still time for my recovery. Here, watch this!
*running into the screen*
Don't worry. I got this.
*running, skillz, dodging, scores*
Yay! You guys won, I'm so glad. I was worried for a second back there. Good job!
*returning players from game*
Haha, thanks.
*kiss on the cheek*
Y'know, it's only because I know you're rooting for me that I play so well.
Pft, like I buy that.
You're right. It's because I'm awesome.
Hey! Don't get so happy. You were really close to losing.
Yea...but we won in the end, see? Huh?
Ah, it's our saviour. Sup pal?
She's right. You seem to be sloppier than usual today.
\\\\gee, Sorry, sorry. I'll do better next time
Are you even listening? (both)
The both of you guys at once. Scary! What am I supposed to do.
...Sweetie, could you go and get me a drink?
Hey, I'm not stupid. I can see you're trying to get rid of me
Say what? Never! I'm just really thirsty, I just had a game-c'mon, please?
Whatever, jerk!
Hey, I'm not doing anything wrong!. Thanks a lot, Tracy.
Whatever.
It means a lot to me, I swear.
*she leaves*
...I can't believe it's been three weeks. Wow.
??
I...have to break up with her, don't I?
*juice splatters*
The hell are you saying?! Why would you do that to her?




No comments:
Post a Comment