For Ancient, despite how nice my trials were, for everything else I was only ever a mark or two above the average. Depressed.
For English Extension, I was WAAAAAAAY below the average for EVERYTHING. FUCK.
For Eco I was WAAY below average for half the things and exactly average for the other thing. Depressed.
History Extension. Why the FUCK did I ever want to do this. I can't wait to see my skippy-doo 70 atar because of this shit dragging me down. Why on earth did I even think I was good at ancient enough to do this gayass subject. Should have taken my luck continue 3U maths, at least I had a chance NOT to be absolute last in the course.
For English, I was below average for most of everything.
All you lovely people, getting over average for every subject, for every assessment, and still thinking 'This is NOT enough' and hey, some of you douchebags with the NERVE to WHINE or even CRY about it, screw you.
And yes, I KNOW that the number of people who Read this can be counted on two fingers. I know the number of people who Know about this blog can be counted on both hands.
And I know what the very very few of you care about is in this blog.
Here's the pictures for the last four days.




No comments:
Post a Comment