This is Chopper from One Piece. He didn't turn out very well and the colours are wrong.
This is Akagami Rion from Cage of Eden/Eden no Ori. I started reading this manga seeing as I was finished and up-to-date with my other mangas so I needed a new one to read. This is top 5 in the most popular manga on MangaFox. It's not the best but I really enjoyed it and got up to date with the series in 3-4 days.
This manga doesn't have a steady update schedule, sadly. Sometimes there won't be updates forever and sometimes there are updates each week.
I might try doing more MsPaint headshots (maybe of more well-known characters and hopefully some guys) since they don't take too long and I feel, after all the printing I did, I shouldn't waste more paper.
I'm thinking about Sakura and Shaoran from Card Captor Sakura/Tsubasa Reservoir Chonicles and some from the Straw Hat crew in One Piece at the moment.


No comments:
Post a Comment