I suspect none of you would notice but I feel I have had an art block (it's the same as a writing block) lately so I've just been drawing ugly, random stuff to fill up space. So, I decided <1hr ago, for the next few entries I will be doing a oneshot, pencilled manga. For those that don't know, one-shot means...exactly what it sounds like. It will not be a series of books or chapters in this context, it is just 1 chapter.
I don't know how many pages it will be, might even last til the 31st of December when you're on partying overseas.
I spent the last two minutes thinking up a title. A Typical High School Romance. Not very catchy is it?
I spent the last 0 minutes thinking up names. For those who are reading, it would be NICE you you would suggest some names in the cbox. C, I'm sure you know how obsessed and useless with names I am.
If you don't suggest any names and I'm too lazy/demotivated/upset to do so, I'll be taking names from people I know. Aka YOU.
As you can see in the picture, they're all kind of ugly. Even the 'hot' guy isn't as hot as he could be. Oh well. Anyways, to make things easier for the naming process, I've provided stereotypical descriptions of their personalities.
To give you time to notice this post, I have given you two days. Tomorrow I won't start ATHSR so there won't be any names. Tomorrow is the cover art or art page (think of it as the cover of the book). So really, the manga starts on Tuesday.
Also note this manga might be hard to read. I'm too lazy to open it in MSPaint or something to type the words in. Sorry about that.
Ok, let's get started.

No comments:
Post a Comment