I really hate my history one, I'm doing 'Did aliens build the pyramids?" and the only pyramid I find alien-evidence on are the Giza pyramids, which do have interesting points to them, their base corners are 90', the biggest is almost a perfect square but the sides are off by up to 2cm. If you divide the perimeter by twice the height, you get 'pi'. Egyptians probably didn't know about pi and maths back then so dumdumdum, we point a figure at the aliens. Although, I guess we're not too crazy for thinking like that because...

Also gotta ready something for Dnt--a portfolio of our boxes (inspiration, evaluation...) I didn't really have inspiration...just tried thinking of an idea.O, there's an assignment too, 25% and 25 marks or something, research a designer and find a bad design and draw a sketch to better it. I can't think of anything-But I'd like to make anti-spill cups, though I dunno what they can do to make that.
Sucking at maths, totally can't do any questions on those graphing inequations with parabolas and can't remember too much of last year and the years before. Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment