Tuesday, February 1, 2011

6

So today was the second day of school, and apparently with 42' heat. Really though, I didn't feel the heat until me and T were trying to make it to Chester's station in ten minutes where I was constantly lagging behind and feeling my body would break from the effort. (woo though that we got out of school early) T did surprisingly well urging me forward and not racing ahead as I told her to :).

And we actually made the train, air conditioned too! And while it was bliss cooling down, as I got off at my home stop...my phone claimed I had no credit left so I had to drag myself home. That was impossibly awful. Whenever I saw a thick patch of shadow I'd stop there and pant. Wishing I had a second water bottle. In my own street I stopped thrice before I made a last sprint (actually I was walking slower than normal) to end up banging on my front door.

Sorry, a boring post but what'd you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment