Emphasis on the 'not very good' bit. I'll fix it up later, the two girls on the left need hands and clothing folds and I'll redo their eyes. The third girl needs a smaller head and probably her dress needs to be redone. The guy...I added him in like 10-20 seconds. I might rub him out later. He's the third girl's boyfriend.
The first girl will be a brunette or blond with a white blouse and boxy black shorts with grey pinstripes or whatever you call it. She'll be wearing brown boots or something. I gave her boots because I realised her sandals did not touch the floor and didn't want to make her legs longer.
I think the second girl should have black hair. Her jacket's going to be dark blue and her shirt is a long ping V neck, not that you can see because the pencil was too light. I'm thinking black skinny jeans and red jelly shoes or maybe just high sneakers (I don't know what that kind of shoe is called so I made up the name jelly shoes).
Third girl might have a short pink/fuchsia/red dress. Most likely blonde with sandals. She's carry a brown (leather?) strand bag or whatever you call it.Think I'll just redraw her; her head looks big, her eyes are too big and too high up, her front hand looks sorta big/long and her hips looks weird. Also her feet are off.
The guy looks sorta fat.
Hope to do history essays and conjure up a SHORT short story. My ideas are too long in my words.
No comments:
Post a Comment