Monday, December 3, 2012

I feel bad for wasting so much paper on things that don't even look any good. Then I wonder what the hell else I can do? should I improve in between days of not drawing? Is that how it works? But in browsing through my Daily Doodles, it doesnt seem like drawing everyday has done much to help me 'grow' artistically.

Trying not to feel so bad, I browsed through some of my drawings and picked out ones where there was a lot of space left on the page so here they are.

--------------------------

 If you drew a line from the bottom left to the top right and shade the right, that's the bit I drew recently.
 This is 1/4 of a page, I could crop out the other bits.
 I drew this a week ago, didnt upload it yet, I guess.

 

I drew some lines so you could see. I drew on the right.

This one is REAAALLY old (a year, I  guess, a simpler time). There's some Harry Potter Fan art. I added a splash of colour and drew everything on the right half of the page.

---------------------------------------------------------

My sister bought a box of macaron/macaroon mix that we plan to make. I kind of wanted to make it from scratch though.


Except I don't have almond meal at home...I hate buying things.

Still wondering what to do with my Daily Doodle pictures...doesn't seem like anyone cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment