Tuesday, July 10, 2012


___________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(On an unrelated note)
WISHLIST(Which I can't afford or would realistically be allowed to get)

But omg omg I want a version of photoshop on my computer (not laptop)!! And despite the discounts on this site, I still can't get it...
http://www.studentdiscounts.com.au/adobe-photoshop-extended-cs6-student-teacher-windows

Also what I've wanted for years and years...actually roughly 2-3years...

A tablet!

Wacom is like the Apple of tablets. Everybody that can afford them has Wacom tablets and everyone uses it, pretty much. So in my wildest dreams I would love either a Bamboo or Intuos tablet from Wacom. To explain, Bamboo is a line of tablets for beginners/newbies/cheap people. They have fewer pen pressure levels than the Intuos tablets. The Intuos are for everyone else and are even used by real professionals in their work. They are better quality, meaning they have more pen pressure levels and are probably better built.

While an Intuos would be best, I'd love a Bamboo tablet or some cheapie tablet from a copycat company.

Mind there's three sizes for each of the Wacom tablet lines; small, medium and (you guessed it) large. I'm not sure what I want if I had the chance; I usually draw small but...bigger is better...



No comments:

Post a Comment