Why was this blog made?
Because I told someone I would and because I sorta wanted one.
What to expect?
Oh, a tedious and daily recount of my life from breakfast to...NO. I don't know what I'll do with this. Photos, poems, or maybe I'll peek in every month or so?
Who am I?
Because I told someone I would and because I sorta wanted one.
What to expect?
Oh, a tedious and daily recount of my life from breakfast to...NO. I don't know what I'll do with this. Photos, poems, or maybe I'll peek in every month or so?
Who am I?
If you don't know, you probably shouldn't be here. Get out and find some place else to lurk.
Well, it's gonna take a while to set this up. AM currently looking for skins and images instead of plotting my next post. Much thanks to L for being super helpful!
No comments:
Post a Comment