Saturday, December 25, 2010

1

Haven't submitted anything in a while, which makes me wonder at the purpose of a blog. Anyways, I'[m thinking of submitting a story soon. And, perhaps, several more after that. Right now...I'm on my only draft and, I think, at least a third of the way through, if not half. I hope this does not exceed 10000
words when a finish. It's not very good, I'm not sure whether I should edit it or not before I submit it.

I shouldn't because...how many of you care anyway?

But I should because I want to be happy with it when I'm done with it, and because...MAYBE someone cares about the dull ton and poor writing? I hate my writing style, always begins wit a noun, it's like I'm writing a very long experiment method.

Oh and Christmas... I spent at home, watching some Xmas-related shows on ABC2; that being the adorable Lost & Found, a 3D animated short film of 20-30 minutes, Shrek the Halls, Merry Madagascar...and some other stuff I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment