Friday, October 12, 2012

These exams are really stressing me out. Like, really. Don't feel I've prepared much, like I wasted too much time, like nothing I'm doing is good enough, nothing can help me?

It feels too preemptive but I might say mental breakdown? emotional breakdown?.And I always tell myself I'm exaggerating. In order to decide yes or no to that question I need to wait for the exams to pass, to get my HSC marks back. But by that, all this will be thankfully forgotten and erased.

In the past, my totally healthy and fantastic solution for stress would be to cry it out, eat, game or draw. I've been doing the first one a LOT these holidays and what bothers me is that I'm not even sure why. I mean surely there are other people in my position, who are worried and stressed out so no need to cry like I'm alone but I can't help thinking that I am alone. That no one else across the state is as depressed as I am. The second one...well, considering my relative physical inactivity in the holidays, It feels counter productive to eat anymore than I do already when I actually try running or swimming after the HSC. The third? Well, if any of you knew me that well, you'd know that I stick to one game. I stick to that game and not play any other. I swap games when I'm bored. For the HSC, I deleted Elsword, my current game fad/faze and I can't bring myself to try another game. And the result of the last one can be seen below. But I do not feel calmer in the least, rather that I could cry, not for my crapass exam marks, but I can see a deterioration in my skills.Of course, not that you'd particularly bring yourself to be concerned with.

On to the picture, the bit you're only looking for. I couldn't find inspiration for something so I did a Candyland, SweetsWorld, Land of Sweets thing.

The bike; Jellybean (is that the right word?) seat, striped lollypop and chupa chup for wheels.
A bunny that's a sugar cube, you can't tell?
Windwell; Waffle structure, pocky for wheelly thing, Malteser holding all the pocky at the top, honey dripping, oozing off the pocky.
Barnhouse; Roof fork is slanted one way with a white chocolate ball holding it up, the barnhouse is a cake with a layer of jam, the entrance is a bite mark.
In the distance, roaming hills and...is that an ice cream?
For couples to gather on for romantic outings to watch the sunset is a crop of rocks/Oreo.
A bird in the air swoops bast with a worm/candy for it's chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment