Sunday, September 4, 2011

Something fun I found and coloured today. There' a bit of a comic to the side, but I can't exactly remember the words I had in store. Also, the art was better before I traced it with black pen. Pity.

To the left is, I believe, a fashion design of sorts of a ballroom-esque dress. There seemed to be a time when I was drawing a lot of these, so be away of lace, bows and that fabric thing jutting out of the dress. All my ideas are generally generic.

You can make up your own ideas for the comic but for all you unimaginative people, I have made up my own for you to read:

Panel One
B: New here huh?
G: Yea. This school looks cool, I can't wait to check it out.
Panel Two
B: Okay, go then.
G: Aren't you coming with me? The teacher...
B: Just look around yourself, I really can't be bothered.
G:But i was really looking forward to-
Panel Three
B: My god, are you deaf? I'm not gonna waste my time showing you around, so get lost!
G: *whimper*
BB: You heard me!
Panel Four
*Threatening*
G: None of that smack talk or I'll beat you to death!!
B: *trembling* Let's do anything you want to do!
G: *growl* Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment