Since we had nothing to do we went though that cinema part where the lady rips off part of your ticket. We sat down before the movie/ads started. To waste some time in front of that empty grey screen (mind the cinema was half full i terms of seats now) we played Bamboo on my Iphone.
I really like the movie, especially Po's flashback we were 2D. Also, as his father reminisced about Po as a baby, he was so freaking cute and fat :).
Something weird I noticed for the beginning part of the movie was that Monkey/Jackie Chan had no lines at all (or perhaps a few grunts during the fight scenes). But he did talk later.
I wondered if Tai Lung died in the first movie. I mean the Wooshi finger hold was kind of tame about his death; all there was was a explosion and disturbance in the air. At the demise of the this movie's antagonist, there's fireworks (or perhaps just rockets, lol) shooting out of the boat he was on. I rather thought he had found 'inner peace' and forgave his parents and himself-or something. Mind, at the beginning of the movie (a 2D bit like the beginning of the first movie) it showed he invented fireworks and really loved it or something along those lines.
Loved how Tigress got a slightly larger role in this film that made her seem a bit more sympathetic. However, the members of the Furious Five should probably get more characterisation or something. Crossed fingers especially since the ending of the film promises another sequel (involving Po finding his real parents. Man, I loved how he was like
Po: 'Today, I found out my dad wasn't...really my dad."
Tigress: "Your dad...the goose ? ...
...It must've been hard for you."
I like this movie better than the first, because we learn a bit more about Po and him as a baby was so cute :D. I wished they'd make a series of Po's childhood in 2D, those scene were quite nice. There were also funnier moments all around. Man, I kind of wish I'd've watched this with my friends last week, although transformers wasn't too bad a choice (Might as well have watched it although it wasn't good. I mean, you wouldn't want to watch something so..big on your TV or little computer screen.).
Yea. Brain vomit.
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down ; Which I found as an MMV. I rather like it but there should be more emotion in it.
Fireflight - Unbreakable; not usually the type of song I listen to, but there seems to be a lot of action in it.
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane ; I like the ..Iunno how to say but roughness? in this song.
I also like the Bleach character songs for Toshiro and Hinamori. There was this brief hour or so where I spent finding bleach AMVs on youtube.
No comments:
Post a Comment